Exhibition materials and collaborative projects - Terms and Conditions
The National Fairground Archive is able to offer for use pre-existing framed and exhibition material. In addition we can negotiate the framing of bespoke elements from our collection, or to provide high-resolution digital material for framing.
Pre-existing framed and exhibition material can be used in agreement with our terms and conditions. No charges are raised for heritage sector partners, minimum charges for non-profit organisations, and negotiable terms for other organisations.
A collaborative approach would involve the museum or gallery acting as a partner with the NFA and working jointly towards a themed exhibition with input and material coming from various parties. Funding, promotion and production of catalogues would be agreed jointly between the NFA and partners.
- Heritage sector accredited institutions (museums, galleries, etc) are able to use our pre-existing exhibition material free of charge.
- Other non-profit organisations and institutions are charged at £10 per item per day.
- All other organisations and institutions please contact us to discuss fees and terms.
- In all cases, insurance and transportation costs will be met by the partner institution - with insurance values set out by NFA staff.
- Any re-used material must present some reference to the original exhibition that contributed towards preparing the work.
- Costs for the preparation of new bespoke elements will be met by the partner institution, as well as any costs incurred through research time of NFA staff fully re-imbursed.
- Bespoke originals framed for exhibitions will be returned to the NFA after the duration of the exhibition.
- Bespoke digital surrogates may be retained by the partner institution after the duration of the exhibition.